Write a business plan
What is this course about?
This practical and interactive two-day course helps to clarify what you want to get out of dairy farming and walk away with a business plan.
- Take the time to discuss ideas with your business and life partners to progress your business
- Use tools and templates to create a tailor-made business plan for your business
- Walk away with a business plan you can present to apply for finance, at job interviews and with your business partners
- Qualify with the Write a Business Plan micro credential (15 Level 5 credits) to be recognised in future agribusiness Diploma studies.
|Ngatea, Hauraki Plains||April to May||Dates TBA|
|Reporoa, Waikato||April to May||Dates TBA|
|Ashburton, Canterbury||April to May||Dates TBA|
|Winton, Southland||April to May||Dates TBA|
|Morrinsville, Waikato||Nov to Dec||Dates TBA|
|Stratford, Taranaki||Nov to Dec||Dates TBA|
|Timaru, Canterbury||Nov to Dec||Dates TBA|
|Invercargill, Southland||Nov to Dec||Dates TBA|
If the timing or location isn’t right for you then let us know and we’ll create a course in your area. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 021 232 7964
Who is this course for?
Anyone currently self-employed or considering self-employment opportunities in the dairy industry.
What qualification does it lead to?
There is an opportunity to submit this business plan for assessment to gain formal recognition of your skills. This will count towards credits for the New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management (Level 5).
Melissa Shove talks about Dairy Training’s Writing a Business Plan. By the end of the course she had an implementable business plan with achievable goals that worked within the business’s vision and mission.
Interested in this course?
Cost (inc GST)
- Three-day short course
- 10am to 2.30pm (lunch included)
- Small class sizes (limited numbers)
Write a Business Plan micro credential (15 Level 5 credits)
Who is it for?
For managers, self-employed or those considering self-employment.