Business by the numbers
Get practical techniques and confidence to manage the numbers in an agribusiness.
What is this course about?
- Learn or enhance your budgeting skills
- Investigate future options for big-picture goals like self-employment or employing a sharemilker
- Communicate with your bank and accountant to get the support and understanding you need
- Feel comfortable in a supportive, interactive and user-friendly learning environment for all levels
- Balance learning with other commitments.
- Collecting good financial information
- Developing annual budgets
- Calculating milk income (an introduction)
- Estimating and tracking monthly expenses
- Predicting your working capital (OD) requirements.
|Paeroa, Hauraki Plains||Thurs, 27 Feb||Thurs, 12 Mar||TBC|
|Te Puke, Eastern Bay of Plenty||Wed, 11 Mar||Wed, 25 Mar||Wed, 8 April|
|Stratford, Taranaki||Fri, 3 Apr||Fri, 17 Apr||Fri, 1 May|
|Cambridge, Waikato||April to May||Dates TBA|
|Invercargill, Southland||April to May||Dates TBA|
|Whangarei, Northland||Nov to Dec||Dates TBA|
|Taupo, Central North Island||Nov to Dec||Dates TBA|
If the timing or location isn’t right for you then let us know; we’ll create a course in your area. Contact Mel Edmonds, 021 232 7964, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is this course for?
For managers, anyone currently self-employed or considering self-employment opportunities in the dairy industry.
What qualification does it lead to?
Qualify with the Business by the Numbers micro credential (15 Level 5 credits) to be recognised in future Agribusiness Diploma studies.
Rebecca Abrams talks about how Dairy Training’s Business by the Numbers has taught her how to build a budget.
Interested in this course?
Cost (inc GST)
- Three-day short course
- 10am to 2.30pm (lunch included)
- Small class sizes (limited numbers)
Business by the Numbers micro credential (15 Level 5 credits)
Who is it for?
For managers, self-employed or those considering self-employment.