Business by the Numbers
Get practical techniques and confidence to manage the numbers in an agribusiness.
Rebecca Abrams talks about how Dairy Training’s Business by the Numbers has taught her how to build a budget.
Please note, based on farmer feedback, this course is now 3 days.
What is this course about?
- Learn or enhance your budgeting skills
- Investigate future options for big-picture goals like self-employment or employing a sharemilker
- Communicate with your bank and accountant to get the support and understanding you need
- Feel comfortable in a supportive, interactive and user-friendly learning environment for all levels
- Balance learning with other commitments.
- Collecting good financial information
- Developing annual budgets
- Calculating milk income (an introduction)
- Estimating and tracking monthly expenses
- Predicting your working capital (OD) requirements.
|Location||Venue||Course day 1||Course day 2||Course day 3|
|Taupo, Central North Island||Strettons||Tue 3rd Nov||Tue 17th Nov||Tue 1st Dec|
|Oamaru, Canterbury||TBC||Tue 3rd Nov||Tue 17th Nov||Tue 8th Dec|
|Cambridge, Waikato||TBC||Tue 3rd Nov||Tue 17th Nov||Tue 1st Dec|
Interested in this course?
Cost (inc GST)
Who is it for?
For managers, self-employed or those considering self-employment.
Dates / Duration
- Short course (3 part days in person, or fully online options available)
- Held between milkings
- Small class sizes (limited numbers)
Business by the Numbers micro credential (15 Level 5 credits)