Grow your skills, improve performance
Transform your career prospects and knowledge gaps. Get the confidence you need with this unique offering.
What is this course about?
- Get up to speed with computers, tools and technologies
- Build your confidence in key financial concepts
- Kickstart your financial management skills
- Establish career development plans and get a taster of people management skills to achieve what’s important to you
- Take control and improve your on-farm and business decision-making
- Effectively research, evaluate and communicate information to your team and negotiate with rural professionals
- Feel comfortable in a supportive user-friendly learning environment for all levels with experienced tutors
- Connect with other passionate farmers
- Bridge the gap from Level 4 to 5 study.
This innovative new qualification involves practical, interactive and group learning which is facilitated by a supportive tutor who has a practical farming background. Trade the pen and paper of traditional learning for user-friendly, cloud-based learning and assessment.
Who is this course for?
Suitable for Assistant Managers, Managers, and those looking to move from Level 4 training to Production Management or other Level 5 courses.
South Waikato course dates.
Interested in this course?
Cost (inc GST)
Courses start early 2022
- 10 workshops per course (over four months)
- 10am – 2.30pm class days
- Small class sizes (limited numbers)
Certificate in Dairy Career Progression (Level 4)