Milk harvesting (Autumn management)
This is one of four modules of the New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture – Level 4 (Dairy). This section helps you build knowledge to help harvest large quantities of high-quality milk.
What is this course about?
- Optimising milk quality
- Creating an efficient milking routine
- Optimising milk yield
- Practical solutions for your farm
What does the course look like?
This course has:
- Bite-sized chunks of learning
- Small classes to aid engagement and learning from others
- Written assessments and some one-to-one assessment with your tutors.
Who is this course for?
Suitable for those with some experience and who are working towards manager level. Graduates of this course should be ready to move into a farm manager position.
What qualification does it lead to?
This module can be done as a standalone module or as part of NZ Certificate in Agriculture – Level 4 (Dairy)
Interested in this course?
“The support was good. The tutor was very open, accessible and supportive. Always understanding and empathetic.”
Dairy Training courses
See the full range of Dairy Training we offer dairy farmers and rural professionals.