Human Resources (staff management)
Understand your employment obligations, recruitment principles and apply staff management techniques to improve retention and build a highly productive farm team.
What is this course about?
This course will help you to:
- Complete a Human Resource Plan for your business
- Hire and select the right staff
- Understand your employment obligations, including the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees
- Develop a staff performance management system to ensure you are getting the best from your team
- Develop a Health and Safety plan.
This course offers learning using real-life examples, and then encourages you to apply your knowledge to your own business or management situation.
Who is this course for?
This course is suitable for anyone currently employing or managing staff or considering this role in the future.
What qualification does it lead to?
This module can be done as a standalone module or as part of the NZ Diploma in Agribusiness Management (Level 5).
Interested in this course?
This course is part of the NZ Diploma in Agribusiness Management (Level 5) qualification.
Your skills might already qualify you for credits.