Diploma in Primary Industry Business Management
The New Zealand Diploma in Primary Industry Business Management was previously known as the Diploma in Agribusiness Management.
What is this course about?
Look in depth into your agribusiness, learn the skills and knowledge to improve productivity and make sound financial choices. There are five modules to complete:
- Strategic Planning for a Primary Industry Business
- Financial Planning and Management in a Primary Industry Business
- Human Resource Management in Primary Industries
- Primary Industries Environment and Sustainability Management
- Primary Industry Business Analysis and Reporting
Who is this course for?
Anyone currently self-employed or considering self-employment opportunities in the dairy industry.
What qualification does it lead to?
New Zealand Diploma in Primary Industry Business Management (Level 5)
Interested in this course?
You might already qualify for credits towards a NZ Diploma in Primary Industry Business Management (Level 5).
Take the self-assessment quizzes to find out.