Certificate in Dairy Career Progression
Grow your skills, improve performance
Transform your career prospects and knowledge gaps. Get the confidence you need with this unique offering.
What is this course about?
- Get up to speed with the latest dairy technologies and tools
- Build your confidence in key financial concepts and develop budgets
- Establish career development plans and get a taster of people management skills to achieve what’s important to you
- Take control and improve your on-farm and business decision-making
- Effectively research, evaluate and communicate information to your team and negotiate with rural professionals
- Feel comfortable in a supportive user-friendly learning environment for all levels with experienced tutors
- Connect with other passionate farmers
- Bridge the gap from Level 4 to 5 study.
This innovative new qualification involves practical, interactive and group learning which is facilitated by a supportive tutor who has a practical farming background. Trade the pen and paper of traditional learning for user friendly, cloud-based learning and assessment.
Who is this course for?
Suitable for Assistant Managers, Managers, and those looking to move from Level 4 training to Production Management or other Level 5 courses.
What qualification does it lead to?
Certificate in Dairy Career Progression (Level 4). NZQA registered.
Interested in this course?
Cost (inc GST)
March to June 2020
- Courses in Cambridge and Otorohanga, contact us for other locations near you
- Eight workshops per course
- 10am – 2.30pm class days
- Small class sizes (limited numbers)
Certificate in Dairy Career Progression (Level 4)
For Assistant Managers and Managers