Prepare a business plan to ensure your business has sound strategic direction.
What is this course about?
Having a business plan that shows you know where you are and where you want to be in the future is a great tool to present to business stakeholders, banks and prospective employers. This course covers:
- Analysis of the current state of your business
- Strategic goal setting and development of action plans to achieve those goals
- An introduction into benchmarking and setting KPIs for your business
- Information to help you choose an ownership structure that will future-proof your business
- Skills to manage risks such as volatility in market prices and unplanned weather events.
Who is this course for?
Suitable for anyone currently self-employed or considering self-employment in the future.
What qualification does it lead to?
This module can be done as a standalone module or as part of the New Zealand Diploma in Agribusiness Management (Level 5).
Interested in this course?
This course is part of the NZ Diploma in Agribusiness Management (Level 5) qualification.
Your skills might already qualify you for credits.