Benchmarking and Reporting module
This is the final module of the New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture – Level 4 (Dairy) and is completed after the Spring, Summer and Autumn modules are completed.
What is this course about?
You will learn how to:
- Benchmark your farm against average and top performers and analyse your results
- Create strategies and consider the costs and benefits to improve the current situation
- Develop and present detailed monthly reports to your employers, written at a manager’s level
- Learn how to develop and implement maintenance schedules.
What does the course look like?
This course has:
- Bite-sized chunks of learning
- Small classes to aid engagement and learning from others
- Written assessments and some one-to-one assessment with your tutors.
Who is this course for?
Suitable for those with some experience and who are working towards manager level. Graduates of this course should be ready to move into a farm manager position.
What qualification does it lead to?
New Zealand Certificate in Agriculture – Dairy Farming (Level 4).